The Company has the Corporate Governance Evaluation Task Force, which was approved by the board of
directors on March 29, 2019 and renamed with board approval to the "Corporate Governance Team" on March
25, 2022. The CFO serves concurrently as the corporate governance officer and the contact for the
The CFO has three years or more of experience in managing finances for a listed company.
The Corporate Governance Team currently consists of 4 people who are in charge of corporate governance
related matters, including at least the following:
1. Handling the board meetings and shareholder meetings as required by law.
2. Assisting in onboarding and continuous development of directors
3. Conducting board performance evaluation:
4. Disclosing and filing director information.
The Company made the following progress in the business in 2021. A report was presented to the board of
directors on March 25, 2022.：
1. Enhanced the role of the board of directors
(1) Provided training courses for directors：
a. 3 hours of [The latest development trend of the global minimum tax system and international
taxation] on September 24, 2021
b. 3 hours of [The Influence of Labor Incident Law on Enterprise Risk and Its Countermeasures] on
October 29, 2021.
(2) A director’s liability insurance policy for US$5 million was purchased and presented to the board
of directors on January 29, 2021.
(3) The Company called a meeting with the CPAs, independent directors, audit officers, and financial
and accounting officers on February 26 and December 10, 2021.
(4) Performance evaluation of the board of directors and functional committees was completed, and the
results were presented to the board of directors on March 26, 2021.
(5) In addition to participating in training courses for directors, the chief governance officer
completed other courses：
a. 3 hours of [Publicity on the functions of independent directors of first listed companies] on
January 21, 2021.
b. 3 hours of [The 13th Taipei Corporate Governance Forum] on September 1, 2021.
2. Increased transparency
(1) Investor seminars:
a. Attended a TWSE presentation on March 30, 2021.
b. Attended a Yuanta Securities presentation on April 19, 2021.
c. Attended a Capital Securities Corporation presentation on June 8, 2021.
d. Attended a TWSE and MasterLink Securities presentation on June 17, 2021.
e. Attended a Fubon Securities presentation on September 2, 2021.
f. Attended a TWSE presentation on December 10, 2021.
(2) Created an investor services team and installed a range of channels for investor communications.
(3) Started disclosing unaudited operating profit and net profit for the previous month at the
beginning of each month (on the 3rd business day or so) on a voluntary basis.
(4) The Chinese and English versions of the 2021 financial statements were uploaded and disclosed
early on February 25, 2022.
3. Strengthened compliance
(1) New rules and regulations include the following: None.
(2) Amendments to rules and regulations include the following:
a. Rules of General Meeting were amended on January 29, 2021.
b. Rules of Board Meeting were amended on January 29, 2021.
c. Articles of Association were amended on March 26, 2021.
d. Rules of the Evaluation of the Board's Performance were amended on January 29, 2021.
e. Audit Committee Charter were amended on January 29, 2021.
f. Remuneration Committee Charter were amended on January 29, 2021.
g. Nomination Committee Charter were amended on March 26, 2021.
h. Rules of the Financial Services of Affiliated Enterprises were amended on January 29, 2021.
Those a ~ c were approved by the General Meeting on May 21, 2021.
(1) Published the 2020 Corporate Social Responsibility Report on June 25, 2021.
(2) The Company scored 88.45 and was rated in the 6%-20% in the 2020 Corporate Governance Evaluation.