BOD approved the Company’s Capital Increase by Issuance of New Shares
2019 / 07 / 26
|Provided by: Wisdom Marine Lines Co., Limited|
|SEQ_NO||1||Date of announcement||20190726|
|Subject||BOD approved the Company’s Capital Increase by Issuance of New Shares|
|Date of events||2019/07/26||To which item it meets||article 4 paragraph 11|
1.Date of the board of directors resolution:2019/07/26 2.Source of capital increase funds:Issuance of new shares 3.Number of shares issued:Not exceeding 40,000,000 commom shares 4.Par value per share:NT$10 5.Total monetary amount of the issue:No more than NT$400,000,000(Par value) 6.Issue price:The Chairman shall be authorized to set the the Issuance Price for the Issuance of New Shares at no lower than 90% of any of the following: (1)The closing price of the Company’s shares on the last trading day before the Pricing Date. (2)The simple arithmetic average of the Company’s closing share price over the last 3 trading days before the Pricing Date. (3)The simple arithmetic average of the Company’s closing share price over the last 5 trading days before the Pricing Date. 7.Number of shares subscribed by or allotted to employees:15% for subscription by employees. 8.Number of shares publicly sold:Apart from the 15% of the issued shares to be reserved for employee subscription at the actual issue price according to Article 267 of the Company Act, the remaining 85% shares will be subject to Article 28-1 of the Securities Exchange Act, and the existing shareholders waive the right to subscribe before the shares all become publicly offered based on the book building method. 9.Ratio of shares subscribed by or allotted as stock dividends to existing shareholders:Not applicable. 10.Method of handling fractional shares and shares unsubscribed by the deadline:The Chairman shall be fully authorized to arrange for subscription by specific persons at the Issuance Price, of any unsubscribed shares or subscription of shares waived by employees. 11.Rights and obligations of the newly issued shares:Same as current commom shares 12.Utilization of the funds from the capital increase:the expansion of the Company’s fleet 13.Any other matters that need to be specified: (1)The Chairman shall be authorized to take all actions required under or relating to the of Issuance of New Shares, including but no limited to the amendment of issuance terms, project items, and other related matters required by the competent authorities, stock exchange and/or other related associations/entities. (2)The Chairman or any one Director or the Secretary shall be authorized to take all actions required under or relating to the Issuance of New Shares, including but not limited to approving all regulatory filing documents to be filed with the competent authorities, stock exchange and/or other related associations/entities, and to sign any and all related documents and contacts on behalf of the Company (3)The existing shareholders would have the right to participate in the book building following up on the related regulations announced by the Company.